A downloadable game
Hikaru's Cube is a 2D platformer inspired by difficult games such as 'Super Meat Boy' and the SNES hack by Saturn 'Super Metroid Impossible'. Play as a young Sorceress as she navigates a dungeon known as 'The Prism' for a missing Knight.
Thanks for checking out Hikaru's Cube! It is free to download and play as a demo however please consider donating even just $2 as I am giving 50% of earnings also to itch.io who make hosting this game possible, thank you!
Hikaru's Cube is now available on Steam Greenlight! Please vote for it here, thank you!
So much has changed with this game now, and for the better! Controls and main mechanic have changed, levels are now way bigger and more challenging...some bugs still but happy with where it is at for now as a demo.
Found a programmer! Time to get working!
Long overdue update!
- Cutscenes added.
- Levels redesigned.
- Enemy behaviour redesigned.
- 19 levels to play through!
- Lives system added.
I'm also looking for a c# programmer to help me make this game great! If you enjoyed it, please get in touch and lets work together!
- Using music by the very talented D9! Support him by buying his music here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/d9-robot-ep/id11...
- Updated block physics and overall behavior of it. Added some sfx to it. Let me know what you think?
- Changed physics of block. Now stays static mid-air until you step on it.
- Added particle effect to block when it disappears.
- Changed block size a bit smaller so doesn't get stuck in holes.
- Removed wall text, replacing with dialogue soon.
- Keyboard controls updated.
Thanks for playing and the feedback! If you want to give feedback please complete the form here at https://goo.gl/forms/zsq8gncxpmhJVneE3
- Great platforming arcade action combined with underground adventure.
- Simple controls and mechanics. Make the use of the block to progress through The Prism, defending against enemy projectiles, hazards, pitfalls and obstacles.
- Current stage is a demo with about 15-20 minutes worth of gameplay time.
Would love to hear your feedback!
Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click download now to get access to the following files: